By using the shopping services of the website, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. The following terms and conditions supersede any or all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail, not with standing any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
www.hulahoopsindia.com may at any time be able to modify the agreement without any prior notification. Subsequent to any modified agreement, if you use the services you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by this modified Agreement.
Website: www. hulahoopsindia.com
Customer:Any person who visits the website and may/may not have an online account with us.
Member: Any person who has created an account on the website and uses the online store for purchase.
Products:Any item purchased or displayed on the website www. hulahoopsindia.com
Availing the Online Purchase service
- To avail the online purchase facility, the customer must be a registered member of the website.
- Customer registration is a one time process. In case the customer is already a registered member of the website, he/she can sign into their account directly.
- The member agrees to provide authentic and true information as requested above.
- The website reserves the right to confirm and validate all the information provided by the member. If upon confirmation, such customer details are found incorrect (wholly or partly), the website has sole discretion to accept or reject the registration and debar the member from using the services of the website in the latter case.
- The member would be required to provide any other mandatory information as and when deemed necessary under law.
- All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by the website. In case of any suspicion or doubt, the company may ask the member for certain verification documents to confirm the order. The website would confirm such an order only after the verification documents are received and audited.
- Once the purchase is confirmed by the member and the payment verified, the website shall process the order and prepare it for shipping.
- In case of domestic transactions, after the order is processed, the member may be asked to email us a scanned copy of any one of the following government approved photo identification documents.
a) Ration Card ( should be issued in the name of the member / recipient in the case of a gift)
b) Drivers License
c) Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
d) Voters Identification Card
- In the event that the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a member towards an order, the website shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the member without any liability whatsoever.
- In certain exceptional cases, the company might require to manufacture the products sold on the website. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the member might be delayed by a few days. However, in such cases, we will intimate you about the same.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the website.
- Gold rates would be subject to change unless an advance of 100% has been received against an order. ONLY upon receiving a 100% advance against an order would the gold rate be reserved. The website reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect or erroneous price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the website, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to the member by email.
- Prices of the products listed on the website are fixed and non-negotiable.
The website offers multiple payment options.
- Online payment: members can make online payments using their credit card, debit card or Net Banking.
- In case of credit card or debit card transactions, the member must use his/her own card. The website will not be liable for any credit card or debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the member and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively the member’s responsibility.
- The member can buy a product and pay within the INDIA only. No foreign orders will be entertained.